Friday, October 27, 2023

Peace On Earth

 


I had to change this a little from the original I designed since one die would not cut well. I will post that card next week. I have a Shaded Spruce base and a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock ran through the Timeworn Type embossing folder for texture. I added the piece of Joy Of Christmas DSP to the bottom with a piece of Old Olive 1/4"twill ribbon wrapped around. I cut the detailed label from Shaded Spruce card stock and the square from the white card stock with the Christmas Classic dies. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink from the Christmas Classics stamp set. I stamped the holy leaves from same set in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with the light Old Olive Stampin Blends marker and stamped the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink twice on white card stock. I cut those out with same dies.  Finished with some Champagne rhinestones for bling. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a awesome weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Classics
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Joy Of Christmas DSP  
Christmas Classics dies, Old Olive twill 1/4' ribbon, Champagne rihinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment