Monday, October 2, 2023

Grateful September Paper Pumpkin Alternative

 


I wanted to open and play a minute with the Paper pumpkin kit for Septemeber 2023 called With Love & Gratitude. I made an alternative card with the kit.  I love the elements I just punched out from it.
 I cut a white base and a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock then ran it through the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I cut a Cajun Craze die from the Countryside Corners dies to add all the elements on plus some white sequins. I then stamped the sentiment in cajun Craze ink from the kit on a die from the kit to finish it off. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a blessed few weeks. I will be away until October 18th traveling so no post for a few weeks! Hope you enjoy working on some fall or holiday cards/projects while I am away!
Windy







No comments:

Post a Comment