Thursday, October 26, 2023

Season of Cheer

 


I am using the Horse & Sleigh bundle with some matching One Horse Open Sleigh DSP for my fourth Christmas card class card! I have a white base and added a scene from the DSP for the background. In class, my guest will pick their background from the paper pack. I then cut the white tree from the matching dies to add more texture. I stamped the sleigh in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Real Red, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Black, and Smoky Slate. I then cut it out with the matching dies tom pop on my scene. I cut the white label from the Nested Essentials dies and stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fun day!
Windy

Stamp set: Horse & Sleigh
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Stampin Blends markers: Real Red, Black, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
Hose & Sleigh dies, Nested Essentials dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment