Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Classic Christmas


This was my first draft for card class but I was not getting the green detailed piece to cut well so went with another dies. I did a little casing from tarabethstamps.blogspot.com and you can see her card here
I have a Shaded Spruce base and a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock layered on top. I then stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Classics set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the white die cut from the same die set. I then cut out the greenery from Shaded Spruce cards tock to pop behind. I stamped the leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them with my Old Olive Stampin Blends marker. I cut them with the matching dies and then added some red rhinestones on for berries and bling! At the bottom I added a strip of Joy Of  Christmas DSP. 

Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Classics
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black  Stampin Blend- Old Olive-light
Paper: Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Joy Of Christmas DSP
Christmas Classics dies, red rhinestones 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment