Wednesday, October 18, 2023

The Best Autumn Leaves

 


I am back from my travels and I have another fall card for you. I made this one for my daughter and it was already sent. I used the All About Autumn DSP for the background on the Blackberry Bliss base and a strip of another print with books down the front. I cut three leaves with the gold distressed paper and the Autumn Leaves dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Translucent Florals set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and cut it with the Something Fancy dies. I finished off with some gold sequins!

Hope you have a beautiful day! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals 
Ink; Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP, gold distressed paper
Autumn Leaves dies, Something Fancy dies, neutrals sequin in gold

No comments:

Post a Comment