Saturday, January 26, 2019

Celebrate Your Day Cupcake!


Last card for classes this month!
I am using a free stamp set form the 
SAB promo going on now when you 
spend 50.00 in product you can choose this 
cute cupcake set called Hello Cupcake or choose 
from several other free products in the SAB brochure.
I started with the Bermuda Bay base and stamped in the 
same color the sprinkles on both side of the card stock.
I then cut a stitched rectangle in Very Vanilla and stamped 
my cupcake bottom in Soft Suede and the top in 
Powder Pink ink. My Sprinkles are in Bermuda Bay along 
with the cute heart topper.
I cut a strip of Powder Pink card stock 1" by 3" and 
punched the end with the Triple Banner punch. 
I stamped the sentiment from the set in Soft Suede ink.
I finished it off with some sequin.
Using the banner across for the middle
I did not have to match up my top and bottom of the 
cupcake which made it fast and easy.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hello Cupcake 
Ink: Soft Suede, Powder Pink, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, and Powder Pink
Stiched Rectangle dies, adhesive backed sequins,
Triple Banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment