Tuesday, January 29, 2019

FF026 Valentine's Day For Festive Friday

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0026, Stampin Up, Valentine's Day, Red


Yes, there is a little red along with my Valentine's Day card!
I started with the Soft Sea Foam base and stamped the hearts from 
Forever Lovely in same color on left side.
I added some paper from the All My Love DSP and used 
the Triple Banner punch to make it a banner.
I cut the heart frame and the string of hearts in Lovely Lipstick.
I cut the white heart and the Flirty Flamingo from the same dies 
called Be Mine Stitched dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Meant to Be in Lipstick
on my white heart.
I finished it off with a white twine bow.

Hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!

Head over to Festivefridaychallenge.com to play along this week.

Stamp sets: Meant To Be, Forever Lovely
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: All My Love DSP, Soft Sea Foam, 
Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick
White twine, Triple Banner Punch, Be Mine Stitched dies

1 comment:

  1. Such fun layering of these hearts and ribbon! I love the Soft Sea Foam with Lovely Lipstick, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete