Thursday, January 24, 2019

CTS306 Dream



So excited to be a guest designer over at Casethissketch.blogspot.com
this week and get to design a card with my friend 
Brian King's sketch, too!  Lucky me! 
I love this Let It Ride stamp set and 
love coloring the horse! I stamped the horse 
image on Whisper White in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
I used the Stampin Blends in Bronze, 
Soft Suede, Ivory, Call Me Clover, and Pool Party
plus I used the color lifter.
I layered the image on a piece of Soft Suede. 
For the background, I layered 
the Call Me Clover DSP in a dot print and a 
strip of Soft Suede card stock on top of a 
thick Whisper White base.
I cut the dream die twice- once in 
Whisper White card stock and once in Pool Party.
I layered them together just a bit offset. 

Hope you can come over and play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Let It Ride
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends Markers- Bronze, Ivory,
Soft Suede, Pool Party, Call Me Clover
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Pool Party,
In Colors 2018-2020 DSP in Call Me Clover,
Chase Your Dreams dies


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for being on the CTS team this week, Windy! Your card is wonderful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, Windy! I love everything about it and am glad you are the guest designer this week. Yay! Your coloring of the horse is LOVELY! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! And lovely coloring on the horse. It's so nice to have you on the CAS(E) This Sketch team this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to have you guesting with us, Windy! Love your take on the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete