Friday, January 25, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!


This is my Valentine's Day card for my classes next week. 
I made 4 different ones and then came back to
this first one I made. I wanted to use too many elements from 
these wonderful dies. I started with a white base and then 
cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick and used the scallop stitched 
edgelit die from the Be Mine Stitched thinlits dies.
I added a layered of white and then some beautiful 
All My Love DSP for the background.
I cut the string of heart from Lovely Lipstick card stock
and added a big stitched Flirty Flamingo 
heart. I then cut from white and Balmy Blue the 
scalloped stitched hearts.  I only used the outline in blue
and stamped on my white heart in Lovely Lipstick ink
with a sentiment from Meant To Be stamp set.

Hope you have a beautiful day 
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Meant to Be
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue,
Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo and
All My Love DSP
Be Mine Stitched thinlits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment