Monday, January 14, 2019

CTS304 Amazing Beauty Abounds



This set was staring at me as I was starting this sketch challenge.
A new set called Beauty Abounds and yes more butterflies!
I stamped the long floral stems twice in Memento Tuxedo Black
and then colored them with my Stampin Blends markers
in Mint Macaron and Petal Pink.
I stamped the sentiment on the bottom in Lovely Lipstick
and mounted the white background on a piece of 
Lovely Lipstick card stock for the base.
I then stamped several butterflies in Memento
on white card stock,  colored them with the
Stampin Blends in Lovely Lipstick and Petal Pink
then used the matching die to cut out and pop on 
my stems!
Really a clean and simple card.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Beauty Abounds
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Butterfly Beauty dies


1 comment:

  1. What a super-creative interpretation of the sketch, Windy! I love this! ♥

    ReplyDelete