Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Meant To Be Wedding Card





This is day one of 4 wedding cards I designed 
for a friend last week. I combined on this one the 
new bundle called Meant to Be in the new Occasions 
catalog that started last week plus an old set for the inside called 
So In Love which is now retired.
I also used an embellishment kit from last spring 
called Cake Soiree. 
Love the new paper and its colors called All My Love DSP.
On the front I used this new DSP along with Flirty Flamingo
card stock for the base and Lovely Lipstick across the front.
I cut a piece of Whisper White and used a die from 
Lovely Flowers to cut the corners
after stamping the sentiment in Lipstick.
The flowers and vellum leaves are from the Cake Soiree kit. 
I added a white die cut rose behind from the Be Mine Stitched dies.
I finished the front off by adding a little 
All My Love ribbon in Flirty Flamingo in 1/8". 

Inside I used the vellum from the kit
which I colored with my Stampin Blends markers
in Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by 
and check out another wedding card tomorrow.
Windy

Stamp set: Meant To Be, So In Love-retired
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick,
Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Cake Soiree embellishment kit-retired,
All My Love ribbon in 1/8" Flirty Flamingo.
Be Mine Stitched dies, Lovely Flowers dies

No comments:

Post a Comment