Thursday, January 17, 2019

GDP172 Gorgeous Grape Day




I love the free designer paper you can now with SAB promo
called Botanical Butterflies DSP.
I used this Highland Heather floral print for the background
and added the Gorgeous Grape strip with the stitched edging
from Be Mine Stitched dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Forever Lovely set in 
Grape on a white stitched rectangle then popped on my butterflies 
stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
 and colored in Heather Stampin' Blends.
Quick and cute card but perfect layout from Shawn D!

Head over to global-design-project.com to pay along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Lovely, Butterfly Gala
  Paper: Botanical Butterflies DSP, Gorgeous Grape,
Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Graoe
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather
Butterfly Duet punch, Stitched Rectangle dies,
and Be Mine Stitched dies




1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous combination of stamps and paper. I would have never guessed that this was your card, but something tipped me off that it was yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete