Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Fabfri166 In Color Seahorses On A New Adventure



I just love these seahorses from Seaside Notions set!
 That are not bad to hand snip.
I thought of them when I saw this in color challenge
and thought they would look great in these colors.
I decided to stamp them in black and then water color them
with the ink and the aqua painter on shimmer white card stock.
I added a rhinestone to each eye because they need some bling!
I ran my piece of Seaside Spray card stock through with the new 
High Seas emboss folder. I layered it on a 
Pretty Peacock base and then stamped the sentiment from 
the Well Said set in Peacock ink on a with strip of card stock.

I love how it turned out and hope you can play along 
with the in color challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Windy


Stamp sets: well Said, Seaside Notions
Ink: Rococo Rose, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Terracotta Tile,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Seaside Spray, White white, shimmer white, Pretty Peacock
High Seas emboss folder, aqua painter, rhinestones



4 comments:

  1. I never knew I needed seahorses in our In Colors until this card! I love it and the way you got all the colors to look so soft with the watercoloring! Well done! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Windy! I've just been playing with this set myself, and never would have thought of this - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful showcase of these colors! Love it, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love this! Great way to showcase those new In Colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete