Thursday, June 6, 2019

Harry Says Happy Birthday


Harry The Octopus is back to say Happy Birthday!
I wanted to use up some of the Tranquil Textures DSP
which retired this week for the background.
I layered it with Night of Navy card stock and then 
on a Soft Sea Foam base. I stamped Harry from Sea Of Textures set 
in Navy ink and cut him with the matching dies called Under The Sea.
I cut a Navy oval and stamped it with the netting stamp
with White Craft ink. I added the sea grass cut in 
Sea Foam from the Smooth Sailing dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Very Vintage 
in Fresh Fig ink on the white banner.
I added a navy dot to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Very Vintage, Sea Of Textures
Ink: Fresh Fig, Night of Navy, White craft 
Paper: Tranquil Textures DSP, Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam,
Night Of Navy
Smooth Sailing dies, navy dot, Under The Sea dies, 
Layering Oval dies, banner punch-retired



No comments:

Post a Comment