Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Highland Heather Magnolia


I had just a little leftover Festive Farmehouse DSP
which makes a wonderful background for this very purple 
magnolia!  Yes, I know magnolias are not purple.
I grew up in Atlanta surrounded by magnolia trees and 
there are many here in my neighborhood in Orlando Fl.
They are white with very dark green leaves but I could not 
help myself...had to color this beautiful 
flower with my Highland Heather Stampin Blends markers.
I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black from the 
Good Morning Magnolia set on thick Whisper White card stock.
I put a little Daffodil in the middle and the leaves are 
shaded with Granny Apple Green.
I cut it with the matching die and popped it on the DSP
which I cut with the scallop like edge die from the same 
die set called Magnolia Memory dies.
I cut a piece of white which was a little longer.
Then I placed them on the Highland Heather base
which I stamped with a sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I finished it off with some Heather sequins.


Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green,
Daffodil Delight
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White, 
Festive Farmhouse DSP
Magnolia Memory dies, sequins,  


3 comments:

  1. I can see why you colored this gorgeous flower in another color. It's a winner.

    ReplyDelete