Sunday, June 16, 2019

PP446 Your Amazingness






I made this for the theme over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
but also for a friend's birthday in June.
I love the colors together.
I started with the Mango Melody base and add
a white stitched rectangle where I stamped 
Granny Apple Green with the retired Gorgeous Grunge set
as a splash on the background. 
I stamped the sentiment from the retired Mixed Drinks set
in Memento Tuxedo Black. 
I stamped the glass on white in Black ink and 
colored the inside with Mango Melody Stampin Blends markers.
I stamped the umbrella on Flirty Flamingo in melon Mambo ink.
I stamped the straw in Granny Apple on white card stock and the lime 
wedge in Call Me Clover ink and colored it with the two step 
stamp in same color stamped off once to make lighter.
I hand snipped all these to make my fun drink!
A few colored sequins for bling finish it off!
Hope you can join us this week with the this fun 
theme challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Mixed Drinks-retired, Gorgeous Grunge-retired
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Call me Clover, Melon Mambo,
Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody 
Paper: Whisper White, Mango Melody,
Flirty Flamingo
sequins, Stitched Rectangle dies


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, Windy! Such a fun card with wonderfully bright colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love all the white space, great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy your bold and bright card is perfectly CAS - I love it and I'm sure your friend will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, Windy! I love the bright colors...and that cute umbrella. Clean and simple perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Windy! Love the color combo and the detail in the background is the perfect touch. Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete