Sunday, June 2, 2019

PP444 Relax Under The Palms




I had wanted to make a card using these palms trees in a row and
Ann's summer vacay challenge was the perfect time.
I used a piece of white card stock for the background and stamped
 the tree trunk in Soft Suede three times from the Beach Happy set.
I added sand with the Sahara Sand ink on the bottom.
I cut the chair out with the Wood Textures DSP from the 
Seasonal Layers dies. I stamped the sentiment from Beach Happy
in Poppy Parade in white circle and popped it up under the trees.
I stamped the palms in Call Me Clover on white card stock and snipped them out.
I then popped them up on the trees. I just had to add some 
gold metallic pearls so they would look like coconuts!!!
I placed my background on a piece of Soft Suede card stock
I corner rounded before laying on the Sahara Sand base.

I love this scene and next Sunday I will be on my way to Sanibel Island 
where we vacay every year! Time to Relax!

Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beach Happy
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade,
Call Me Clover 
Paper: Wood Textures DSP, Soft Suede, Whisper White,
Sahara Sand
gold metallic pearls, Seasonal Layers dies, corner rounder punch



7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene you've created! Love it, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect card for this challenge, Windy! How can I not love those pearl coconuts! You hit this one out of the park, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love things in threes Windy and your palm trees are no exception! Your golden pearl coconuts are genius and that deck chair looks so inviting! Your card has me dreaming of summer vacations now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trio of palm trees! Looks like the perfect spot to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, this is just fabulous! I wish I was sitting in that chair right now with a glass of wine! Love the coconut pearl/ trees and that sentiment is perfect! You rocked this challenge! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, that trio of palm trees is fabulous! So perfect with the pearl details and the wooden chair. I just love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete