Saturday, June 29, 2019

Happy For You Two



I made this card for a couples wedding shower last weekend.
I know the colors for the wedding are blue and I used some retired 
gold designer paper for a perfect pairing. I ran the Pool Party
with the Subtles emboss folder and I added the gold paper and a layer
of white behind. I stamped the sentiment from From This Day Forward
in VersaMark and heat emboss in gold emboss powder on a white strip 
and I added two gold pearls. I stamped the flowers from Petal Palette in
 Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Pool Party and Old Olive
Stampin Blends markers. I cut it with the matching die.
I stamped a small flower on the enveloped and colored it with same markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Petal Palette-retired, From This Day Forward-retired
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Stampin Blends- Pool Party, Old Olive
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Gold paper-retired
Petal & More dies, gold emboss powder, heat tool, gold pearls, 
Subtles emboss powder


No comments:

Post a Comment