Monday, June 24, 2019

FMS393 Thanks So Much Nautical




Yes, you will see this suite lots!
I used the Come Sail Away suite along with the
Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack.
I used the pack for the background print and the 
sentiment sticker. 
I layered these on white along with some Balmy Blue
 and Night Of Navy card stock. All these I placed 
on a Balmy Blue base. 
I stamped on the white card stock 
the light house in Navy, the anchor in Crumb Cake,
and the compass in Balmy Blue. I cut them with the 
matching dies called Smooth Sailing dies.
I punched the compass with the 1 1/2" circle punch.
I added a gold pearl to the compass 
plus some Navy twine to the anchor. 
This suite is so easy to use! 

Hope you can play with the sketch challenge
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy,
Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack,
gold pearl, Smooth Sailing dies, Night of Navy twine,
1 1/2" circle punch




No comments:

Post a Comment