Saturday, November 9, 2019

Christmas Wishes Deer


I did some casing of Terri's card over at mystampvault.blogspot.com
for my fourth card for classes next week.
You can see her card here
This card allowed me to combine the Dashing Deer set with the 
Winter Woods set(trees).
I decided on a Early Espresso for the base and added the embossed 
Gray Granite for the background. I embossed it with Woodland emboss folder.
I added the panel of Very Vanilla after stamping with the trees from 
Winter Woods in Gray Granite and the sentiment from Dashing Deer 
in Merry Merlot ink. I added a layer of Merry Merlot behind and popped it up
on the background.
I stamped my deer in Early Espresso and cut them with the Detailed Deer dies
and pooped them on my trees. 
Hope you enjoy your weekend and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Dashing Deer and Winter Woods
Ink: Merry Merlot, Gray Granite, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Gray Granite, Very Vanilla,
and Merry Merlot
Detailed Deer dies, Woodland emboss folder


1 comment: