Friday, November 29, 2019

Plaid Snow Globe Duo




Yesterday I showed the cards I cased from Cindy Schuster over at 
nutmegcreations.blogspot.com  (can see her cards here)
I decided I had to do them in plaid...why?  I love plaid and 
I still have lots of this designer paper called Wrapped In Plaid!
Funny, I looped the ribbon in the green card but gave up in the next one.
I really am not good at lopping it!
Here I used the Snow Globe Scenes dies again for the animals in gold
foil and the trees in shimmer white card stock. 
I cut the globes in vellum. I added some retired sequin to the globes.
I used a sentiment from Greatest Part Of Christmas on the deer card
stamped in Early Espresso ink on white shimmer and cut with
the Lakeside dies label. On the polar bears, I used a sentiment 
from So Many Stars. I tried looping the 
gold ribbon from the Chrsitmastime is Here suite on the deer 
card behind the sentiment label.
I used a Shaded Spruce base and a Night of Navy base for these cards.

Hope you are inspired to finish up your Christmas cards/projects!
Have a wonderful Black Friday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Greatest Part Of Christmas, So Many Stars
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: gold foil, shimmer white, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce,
Wrapped in Plaid DSP, vellum
Lakeside dies, 3/8" gold ribbon, Metallic sequin assortment-retired,
Frosted sequins-retired, Snow Globe Scenes dies





No comments:

Post a Comment