Wednesday, November 27, 2019

GDP217 A Magnolia Thanks





Great timing with this color challenge over at 
global-design-project.com 
I needed to make a special thanks card for someone 
extremely special to me and I love playing with this suite!
I was also glad to get to use my crumb cake ribbon! 
I started with the Crumb Cake base and added the Flirty Flamingo 
card stock plus the two prints from the Magnolia Lane DSP.
I ran the Crumb Cake satin edged ribbon from the 
Come to Gather suite around. I stamped the flowers in Memento 
Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers
in Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow. I cut them out with matching dies.
I cut some Mossy Meadow leaves out as well.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set called Good Morning Magnolia 
in Mossy Meadow ink on white card stock  and cut it with the Ornate Frames dies. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Flirty Flamingo,
Magnolia Lane DSP, Whisper White
Magnolia Memory dies, Crumb Cake satin edge ribbon,
Ornate Frames dies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! These are such pretty colors together!

    ReplyDelete