Monday, November 11, 2019

Christmastime Is Here




Love this suite called Christmastime Is Here!
I used it for my fifth card for classes this week!
I started with stamping of the large rose in VersaMark ink 
and heat embossed it with gold emboss powder on
the shimmer white card stock. I cut it with the matching die
called Rose dies. I decided to water color with the aqua painter 
in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Rococo Rose. 
I layered it on the white with a piece of the Christmastime Is Here DSP 
then wrapped the gold ribbon around plus the gold foil detailed die peeking out.
I added it all to a thick white base. 
I cut the white label die and heat embossed the sentiment
in gold emboss powder. I also added the gold elements to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Rose
Ink: VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, 
Rococo Rose, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, shimmer white, Christmastime
Is Here DSP, gold foil
Rose dies, gold glitter enamel dots, 1/4" gold shimmer ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment