Friday, November 1, 2019

FMS409 Christmas Cheer In Copper




I did not go for the square card this time but I do like to make them. 
I used the Brightly Gleaming DSP with the copper stars and wanted to 
cut a copper foil deer from the Detailed Deer dies. 
I added the strip of DSP to the Very Vanilla background ran embossed 
with the Subtles emboss folder. I added those to the Night of Navy base.
I cut a Navy circle and pooped my foil deer on and added a vanilla and copper bow.
I stamped the sentiment in Celestial Copper ink on Vanilla from 
Itty Bitty Christmas and cut it with a Ornate Frame die. 

Hope you can play along over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Itty Bitty Christmas
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, copper foil,
and Brightly Gleaming DSP
Ink: Celestial Copper 
Subtles emboss folder, Ornate Frames dies, Layering Circle dies,
Detailed Deer dies, Very Vanilla and copper 1/8" ribbon



















3 comments:

  1. Such a beauty! That bow around the deer's neck is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I LOVE the deer die cut in copper! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and so very elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete