Sunday, November 24, 2019

PP469 Thinking Of You with Christmas Roses




I started with the Crumb Cake base to make the roses pop!
I stamped the roses in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
on thick Whisper White card stock and colored with my 
Stampin Blends markers.
I used Cherry Cobbler on the roses, Rococo Rose on the berries,
Crumb Cake on the pine cones and Old Olive on the leaves.
I cut it out with the large marching die.
I added a strip of gold foil and Christmastime Is Here DSP.
I stamped the sentiment from Colorful Seasons set in Memento
Tuxedo Black on a white strip.
I finished it off with some gold glitter gems.

Thanks for the lovely sketch Joanne!
Head over to thepaperplayers.blogspot
to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Rose and Colorful Seasons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Christmastime Is Here DSP, 
gold foil, Crumb Cake
Rose dies, gold glitter gems

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Windy and I love it on the kraft base. Great take on the sketch.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our minds were on the same channel with kraft base and florals! Love your pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Windy! Your Christmas Rose is perfect against the Crumb Cake. LOVE it! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful florals, Windy! I love Crumb Cake, it provides such a warm background for your gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy that Christmas floral piece is just beautiful and looks really vibrant against the neutral crumb cake background. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Windy! That rose is the perfect focal point using the sketch. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Windy, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch! Your gorgeous red rose is so beautiful and pops off the Kraft paper. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! XX

    ReplyDelete