Sunday, November 3, 2019

PP466 Gather Together



I wanted to do some copper embossing on my leaves
and this wood element challenge from Annie Marie was the perfect time.
I cut my leaves from Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Gathered Leaves dies.
I then added a bit of VersaMark ink to them randomly and poured my 
copper emboss powder on and used the heat tool to set. 
I popped them up on the wood print from Come To Gather DSP
and layered with Cherry and a Early Espresso base.
For the sentiment, I stamped it from Come Together set in Cherry
on white card stock and cut it with the Ornate Frames dies.
I did the same for the Espresso layer as well as the copper foil. 
Love the rustic look.
Hope you can play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Copper foil,
Early Espresso, Come To Gather DSP
heat tool, copper emboss powder, Gathered Leaves dies,
 Ornate Frames dies

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that trio of leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful with the touches of copper, Windy! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your copper leaves are so gorgeous! Love that you paired them with the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Windy! I love those autumnal leaves with a touch of copper along with the rustic wood background, contrasted with the elegant ornate detail of the frame around your sentiment. A great take on this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, I absolutely LOVE the copper embossing on those gorgeous leaves. The rustic feel of your card warms my heart! STUNNING! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The copper embossing and frame add such a touch of elegance! I wish I could find some copper on all those leaves I just raked in my yard, LOL! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the copper embossing on the leaves and that frame really adds just the right pop of detail behind the sentiment. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete