Tuesday, April 28, 2020

CTS140 Incredible Places





I wanted to use this Parisian Beauty bundle again
 before it retires in June 2020.
I pulled out three purples to work the sketch challenge over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I stamped at bottom of white background Purple Posy, the line 
of Highland Heather then a line of Gorgeous Grape,
I stamped the sentient in Grape. 
I then stamped the tower in Grape on Purple Posy card stock and 
cut it with the matching die. 
It needed more so I stamped the Fleur de Lis in Grape on white card 
stock and cut it with matching die to layer on the middle of tower.
I used a Gorgeous Grape base.
I finished it off with a few Purple Posy gems.

Hope you have a wonderful day and
 thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Parisian Beauty
Paper: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy
Ink: Purple Posy, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Parisian dies, Purple Posy in color gems





No comments:

Post a Comment