Saturday, April 25, 2020

Here For You By The Dock


My first play with the By The Dock bundle.
I used a piece of shimmer white paper to water color a few colors.
for water-Bermuda Bay and sky-Mango Melody.
I stamped the birds from Beautiful Moments set 
in the sky in Early Espresso ink.
I then stamped the dock and the boat in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and colored them with Stampin Blends markers.
I cut them with the matching dies called Dockside
and popped them up on the water.
I cut a banner in white and stamped in Early Espresso ink
the sentiment from the set.
I layered on a white base to keep it clean and simple. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: By The Dock, Beautiful Moments
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay
Stampin Blends markers- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede,
So Saffron 
Paper: shimmer white, Whisper White
Dockside dies, aqua painter, banner punch-retired



1 comment:

  1. Completely gorgeous! Love how you've colored the water and sky.

    ReplyDelete