Tuesday, April 14, 2020

CTS367 You Deserve It

CTS_367


I love this Coastal Weave embossing folder!
I used it here with So Saffron card stock and layered it on the white base.
I then cut three strips from the awesome designer paper called 
Tropical Oasis and added them a slight bit apart.
I then stamped the flower from Timeless tropical set in 
Stazon Saddle Brown ink on shimmer white card stock
and water color with Grapefruit Grove and So Saffron inks and 
my aqua painter.
I cut several leaves along with the flower with the
Into The Tropics dies.
I used both Old Olive and Shaded spruce greens.
I stamped the last strip with the sentiment from 
Timeless Tropical in the Stazon Brown on white card stock.
I added the trinket flower plus a gold gem to center of flower to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Stazon Saddle Brown, Grapefruit Grove, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Into The Tropics DSP
Coastal Weave embossing folder, Tropical Oasis trinkets,
In The Tropics dies, aqua painter, gold faceted gems








1 comment:

  1. pourriez vous me donner les dimensions en français ainsi que les petites bandes svp merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete