Monday, April 6, 2020

FMS429 Greatest Guy




I decided to pull out my Country Club Suite for this sketch
challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I grabbed this print called Country Club DSP and used the 
Night of Navy, Garden Green, and white colors.
I started with the Night of Navy base and added the layer of 
Garden Green card stock plus a top layer of white.
I cut the strip of DSP 1 /3/4" for the right side. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse set in Green on the white front left.
I then stamped again on a piece of Navy with VersaMark ink
and heat embossed in white. I then cut with the matching banner 
die from the Golf Club dies and popped it up. 
I also cut the white golf balls from those same dies.
I stamped the golfer from same set in Navy and cut him with matching die
to pop up on a Navy stitched circle.
I kept it simple and clean!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse
Ink: VersaMark, Garden Green, Night of Navy
Paper: County Club DSP, Whisper White, 
Night of Navy, Garden Green
Stitched Shapes dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, 
Golf Club dies










2 comments:

  1. I love how the golfer stands out on the circle - and the pattern behind him is just perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty male card! I love this color combination. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete