Monday, April 20, 2020

FMS431 Timeless Friendship




This print looks like the perfect timeless photo and so 
it the perfect background for a cool card.
I used the Tropical Oasis DSP for the brown background
on the white base and then the other side for the cars.
I layered a piece of Old Olive behind.
I then stamped the sentiment from Timeless Tropical 
in Early Espresso ink and the strip of Pool Party.
I added some leaf trinkets to finish it off.
Simple and fast card for the sketch challenge 
over at freshlymadesketch.blogspot.com 

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Old Olive,
Tropical Oasis DSP
Tropical Oasis trinkets


2 comments:

  1. I love this fun dsp print! The little trinkets add a cool touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pourriez vous me donner les dimensions en français svp merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete