Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CTS366 Celebrate Moments




I made this for a best friend who had a birthday Sunday!
We both love the beach and thought of her and me there.
She is brown headed and I am blonde and she is a little taller than me. 
Anyway, I am glad I got this set called Beautiful Moments to color.
I decided to watercolor here on Shimmery white card stock cut 
with the stitched square.
I pulled out my aqua painter and a few ink colors. 
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I used Crumb Cake to do the sand, Pool party for the 
sky, Calypso Coral for the buckets, Crushed curry for one hair and
Soft Suede for the other. I finished with a very diluted Sahara Sand
to pull a little color on the face and body parts.
I layered the piece of Calypso Coral ran through
the Subtles embossing folder on top of the strip of 
Tropical Oasis DSP in a Pool Party print. 
All went on the Crumb Cake base.
I used the sentiment from Honey Bee set on a white banner in 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added the rhinestone colored 
with a Pool Party Stampin Blend marker to finish it off. 
Inside, I did stamp Happy Birthday but did not take a photo of the inside. 

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral,
Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry,
Soft Suede
Stampin Blend marker-Pool Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Shimmer White, Whisper White,
Calypso Coral, Tropical Oasis DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Subtles embossing folder, aqua painter
rhinestone






3 comments:

  1. Such a super-sweet card, Windy! I love the mix of colors and how you colored the pails to match the layer below. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Do you have the measurements for the card sketch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will try to tell you what my measurement were from memory. I already gave this card away. I used a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" base. I cut the Designer paper in Pool Party 3 1/2" by 5 1/4" then the Coral card stock 2 3/4" by 4 1/2" and the square was cut with the largest Stitched Shapes die from the die set. Prob 3 1/2" square. Have a wonderful week!

      Delete