Thursday, April 2, 2020

PP484 Happy Spring




I challenge myself to use ribbon for the 
tic-tac-toe challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
 I just have not been reaching for it lately.
I decided to go diagonally ribbon, spring, flowers.
I got to use some new dies that SU! is offering early from the 
new annual catty that starts in June. 
They are called Ornate Layers dies and there is large suite of items
and a few stamp sets. 
I used one for the Gorgeous Grape that layered on the white base.
I then used another in Purple Posy..really like this one!
I then stamped my tulips from Timeless tulips 
in both Grape and Posy inks on white card stock.
I punched the large tulips with the Tulip builder punch.
I hand snipped the small tulips.
I stamped on white the leaves and stems in Mint Macaron.
 I used the punch for the leaves but hand snipped the stems. 
They seem a little straight. 
I added the Grape striped bow.
The sentiment was stamped on a label die from Stitched Labels dies
and I stamped just the two words from a larger sentiment in the 
Timeless Tulips set. 

Hope you enjoy your day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy, Mint Macaron
Paper: Purple Posy. Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White
Ornate Layers dies, Tulip builder punch, Stitched Labels dies,
Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon



4 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Such purply goodness! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week! It is a breath of spring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful card Windy! Love the purple layers and those ornate die cut layers add such beautiful flourishes beneath your pretty tulips. So glad you shared with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Windy! I buy lots more ribbon than I use so it's great to see yours getting a look in too! Your tulips look fabulous against those layered panels - and I adore all the purple! Thanks for playing Tic-Tac-Toe with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete