Thursday, February 4, 2021

Beautiful Day With Tranquil Thoughts




My first play with the new bundle called Tranquil Thoughts in the spring mini catalog. I have a white base and added a piece of white card stock cut 1/8" smaller on top. I then cut the big spray of palm leaves from the Tranquil die in Granny Apple Green card stock. I then stamped the small leaves four times in Granny Apple Green ink as well as the triple flowers in Highland heather and Daffodil Delight inks. I cut them with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink and added some retired grape dots to finish it off.

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Tranquil Thoughts
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green
Tranquil dies, Gorgeous Grape glimmer dots-retired 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment