Thursday, February 25, 2021

May Good Things Grow


I felt like doing some blending on the True Love DSP again. I used my blending brush to add ink to this print first in Rococo Rose, then Flirty Flamingo ink and last Petal Pink at the bottom. I then stamped the sentiment from Dragonfly Garden in Memento Tuxedo Black on a white Everyday Label punch. I also stamped the dragonfly from the same set in Black on white card stock and then blending Rococo Rose ink over it before punching with the Dragonflies punch. 
I added these to the background DSP plus the Blushing Bride metallic ribbon around before adding on the Basic Black base. I finished off with matte black dots. 
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dragonfly Garden 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rococo Rose, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink 
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and True Love DSP
Dragonflies punch, Everyday Label punch, Blushing Bride 3/8' metallic ribbon, matte Black dots, Blending brushes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment