Tuesday, February 16, 2021

GDP279 Outstanding Flamingo

 




I am loving the Friendly Flamingo bundle especially paired with the Tranquil Thoughts bundle. I am playing along with the animal theme over at global-design-project.com today with my flamingo friend. I added a piece of of Oh So Ombre DSP in Granny Apple Green to the white base. I then cut the large leaf die in Granny Apple Green from the Tranquil dies. I then stamped the flamingo in Flirty Flamingo ink on white card stock along with the flowers from Friendly Flamingo set and cut them all with the Flamingo dies. I also stamped the sentiment in the same ink on white and punched it along with the scallop one in Flamingo card stock with the Double Oval punch.
Have a outstanding day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Friendly Flamingo
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White and Oh So Ombre DSP
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Double Oval punch, Tranquil dies, Flamingo dies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pink flamingo card, Windy! The green makes a perfect color combo, love it! Thanks for sharing at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete