Monday, February 8, 2021

FMS471 Love


I am playing along with the sketch challenge today over at freshlymadesktches.blogspot.com  I had some pieces left over from cutting last week and when I saw the sketch I thought they would work great. I started with the Stitched So Sweetly white label for the center.  I had a extra cut and layered it on the piece of the True Love DSP and a Basic Black panel of card stock and a white base. 
I had the sentiment from the Always dies cut in Basic Black and the background cut in white and glued together for another project but did not use so it fit perfectly here. I stamped the flowers and leaves from Forever& Always set on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them with the Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends markers. (remember, I said last week how much I love black/white and hot pink together so I could not resist to color them pink!)
 After they were cut with the Always dies, I popped them on the side and added the cute matte black dots to finish it off. This card went out to my dad for Valentine's Day since I thought the stripes looked a little masculine. 

Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever & Always
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Magenta Madness and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, True Love DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Always dies, matte black dots





4 comments:

  1. Love the modern lines and gorgeous magenta against the black & white! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love that striped background paper and those pretty pink flowers! They stand out so nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! Extremely helpful info and useful information. I was looking best assignment writing services for a very long time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on this sketch. A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete