Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Heart Happy

 




I wanted to use the new stamp I earn free with a placed a 300.00 order with SAB called Punch Party. I stamped the heart on white card stock in Magenta Madness and the sentiment also in same color. I used the Heart Punch Pack scallop heart to punch and add on my card. I layered a piece of Basic Black on my Magenta Madness base and then a pattern from the True Love DSP running some Magenta ribbon plus a bow around before attaching. I then cut the flowers/leaves from another print from the True Love DSP by hand and sponged on the Magenta and Mint Macaron ink with sponge daubers. I added some Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers for some shine. Love a hot pink with black and white! 

Hope you have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Punch Party
Paper: Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Basic Black, True Love DSP
Ink: Magenta Madness, Mint Macaron
Heart Punch pack, sponge daubers, Magenta Madness 1/4" twill ribbon







No comments:

Post a Comment