Friday, February 5, 2021

GDP277 You Are Unique

 



I am paying along with the color challenge today over at global-design-project.com  Love this color combo and I thought of my new shells set that I want to play with all the time. I grabbed the Friends Are Like Seashells set and stamped the sand dollar, starfish and the shell on Very Vanilla card stock
in Sahara Sand and Rococo Rose inks. I blended a little Blushing Bride ink over them with my blending brush but cutting them with the Seaside Shells dies. I also blended the same color on the Very Vanilla panel before stamping the sentiment in Rococo Rose ink. Before placing the images on, I stamped some splatter in Blushing Bride and the seaweed in Sahara Sand ink for more texture. I added all to the panel of Rococo Rose and the Sahara Sand base. I finished it off with some Opal rounds dots. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Rococo Rose, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla
Seaside Shells dies, Opal rounds dots, blending brush



















1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty layout with this set (that I am currently playing with) and those colors. Yum! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete