Friday, April 21, 2017

FMS284 Thinking Of You Seaside


I do not know why but I thought of my fish friends 
when I saw this sketch this week.
I grabbed my By The Shore DSP and layered it 
on Dapper Denim card stock.
I stamped the fishes and use circle punches.
I stamped the sentiment
from the Window Shopping stamp set.
Then for some bling....I mean bubbles..I used some gold sequins!

Go play along with this great sketch 
at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com


Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seaside Shore
Ink: Calypso Coral, Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, By The Shore DSP
Gold sequin, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/2" circle punch






6 comments:

  1. Love this, Windy! I still have a lot of this suite left and this card is a great example of how to use some up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, love this card...I can almost hear the ocean waves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! The bling/bubbles are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use the sketch! I love the colors and the mix of papers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This DSP and stamp set are the perfect combination for the sketch. What a fun card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete