Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PP341 Colorful Daisy



I have been wanting to do two different colors with the
daisy stamp and punch.  So this layout was perfect to use these again.
I stamped one daisy in Calypso Coral and one in Peekaboo Peach.
I punched out and layered together
.I stamped Coral in the middle and added a new Glitter enamel dot.
I used some of the Delightful Daisy DSP for the background.
I ran some Peekaboo peach ruched ribbon and then layered my sentiment 
also from the Daisy Delight stamp set.

Hope you can go over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
 and play along with the great sketch.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Daisy Delight
Ink: Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Daisy punch,
Peekaboo Peach ruched ribbon, Glitter enamel dots,
banner punch (retired) 

  

2 comments:

  1. Windy, squeal I see new products! I'm jealous of those who have already gotten to play! I love the combo of Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral, so fresh and bright. Thank you again for joining us this week at The Paper Players! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy! Love these colors! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete