Saturday, April 15, 2017

Your Kindness


I wanted to share a card I designed for 11 ladies
that serve as hostess at my Bible study on Wednesdays. 
I am thanking them for their sweet and kind service each week.
I stamped the sentiment from a retired set called Thoughtful Branches.
I stamped the flowers from Special Reason in both Sweet Sugarplum and
Rich Razzleberry. I cut them out with the matching dies Stylish Stems.
I used the Bloom & Bliss DSP for the background.  I love the shading
the DSP provides.
I added some Mint Macaron leaves cut from the dies to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Special Reason, Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Whisper White, Bloom & Bliss DSP, 
Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron
Stylish Stems dies, pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment