Sunday, April 2, 2017

For Somebunny Sweet!


I love that bunny!  I collect bunnies..they are all over my house!
I colored him with a little Blushing Bride and Pool Party.
I used the awesome dies from Basket Builder framelits dies
 to make the eggs, basket, grass and cut out the bunny! 
I placed some Early Espresso card stock behind the Tip Top Taupe basket.
The bright yellow base just makes you smile...ok and the bunny!!!
This is one of several card I had the pleasure to design for 
the Ink Big Design Team.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Basket Bunch
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Paper: Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Blushing Bride,
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso
Basket Builder framelits dies, Oval Layering framelits dies 


No comments:

Post a Comment