Friday, April 28, 2017

FMS285 Love Hope & Sunshine




Usually a card I design starts with a stamp set but 
today I knew before I saw the sketch that I wanted to use 
my new Tranquil Tide in color.
I looked up the color combos I had been seeing from friends Brian King 
and one of my uplines, Lisa Pretto.  I finally decided
on the color combo Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, and Tide
from Lisa's many color combos.
I then thought of a sun with the Kinda Eclectic set
and the light house from the High Tide set.
I stamped the two step stamps of the light house
with Crumb Cake and then Tranquil Tide then hand cut it out.
As I was looking through my words/sentiments sets,
I looked at the set called Sunshine Sayings
which has several individual words.
I choose to stamp these three with the & under and really love it!
I will send to my mom since she loves light houses.

I hope you can play along with Amy's great sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: Sunshine Sayings, High Tide, and Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide




3 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the sketch and combined these stamp sets. Beautiful, clean card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! I love the colors on the lighthouse - with the bright and cheerful sun behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete