Saturday, April 29, 2017

Wishing You Butterfly


Happy Saturday!
This is the third card for my classes this week.
I have not stamped with the Watercolor Wings set in a while
and since it is carrying over with the matching dies to the 
new catty this summer, I wanted to use it along with 
new colors and DSP.  
I used two new 2017-2019 in colors- Berry Burst and Powder Pink
on the butterfly. The DSP is called Fresh Florals and comes in all five in colors.
I used the Berry Burst and then I stamped some Powder Pink
 on my background with a Touches of Texture stamp before running with 
the Fluttering emboss folder.
I used a sentiment from Special Reason.
Great words but also skinny!

I hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Watercolor Wings, Special Reason, Touches of Texture
Ink: Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Florals
Fluttering emboss folder, Butterflies thinlits dies, Banner dies,
banner punch (retired)





No comments:

Post a Comment