Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter & Thanks For Building Me Up

Happy Happy Easter to You!!!
I do not have an Easter card to share.
Several from previous posts over the last few months
but I am sharing for a few days the 
Nailed It bundle from the Occasions catalog. 
I designed several cards for the Ink Big Design Team
and hope they inspire you.


I love the texture the Hexagon 3D embossing folder gives for a project.
I stamped the tools in Memento Tuxedo Black on Smoky Slate card stock.
I added a cute face from the stamp set on the hammer!
I used a piece of silver foil to cut the ruler.
 The Urban Underground DSP coordinates with the bundle
 in grays, black, and dijon. 
The sentiment is great for anyone.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday
 and thanks for stopping by here!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Nailed It
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Gray, Urban Underground DSP, 
Delightful Dijon, Silver foil,
Smoky Slate
Build It framelits dies, triple banner punch,
Hexagon 3D emboss folder

No comments:

Post a Comment