Sunday, April 9, 2017

Swap Card Front For Onstage #2


Here is the other swap card front I designed 
for SU! Onstage Local in Savannah GA
I started with the DSP like the other card---have too much of it!
I grabbed the Cucumber Crush doilies to go with the Watermelon Wonder
polka dots but added the So Saffron across to soften it a bit!
But then what stamp set to use???
I grabbed the jars because they are also so cute and the doily made me think of that set.
I stamped the jar in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped off once before
using the water in mint Macaron.
I stamped off once for the bow in Watermelon Wonder 
to make it look a little vintage. 
I stamped the flowers in Pink Pirouette and then in Watermelon Wonder (three steps).
I cut all that out with the Everyday Jars framelits dies.
I used the For You from the Jar of Love set so can be any occasion.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!

Windyellard.stampinup.net
Windy

Stamp set: Jar Of Love
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Watermelon Wonder, 
Mint Macaron, Memento Tuxedo Black, Cucumber Crush
Everyday Jars framelits dies, 2015-2017 in color doilies



No comments:

Post a Comment