Monday, April 24, 2017

Mother's Day With Succulents


I used my same layout with the set from a few weeks ago for 
my Mother's Day card for class. My class will be using the colorful DSP
where I used the all Mint Macaron colored piece. 
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and then the color of 
Sweet Sugarplum and Sahara Sand on them since they are a two step
stamps. I stamped the sentiment from the Oh So Succulent set
in Sweet Sugarplum. Both circles are cut with the Stitched Shapes dies. 
The flowers are cut with the matching dies Succulent framelits. 
I added a white doily behind for some fun!
I finished off my flowers with small pearls.
Sweet Mother's day card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Succulent
Ink- Sahara Sand, Sweet Sugarplum, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Succulent Garden DSP, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum,
Sahara Sand
Lace doily, Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Succulent framelits dies,
pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment