Saturday, April 8, 2017

Swap Card Front For Onstage #1


Today I am at SU! Onstage Local in Savannah GA!
Very excited to be hanging with many stampin friends and 
seeing the new 2017-2018 annual catalog!
I made about 36 swap cards (they are card fronts ready to mount onto a base).
I made 12 of this card. The rest are a design I am sharing tomorrow.
I started with the Mint Macaron polka dots DSP.  I have lots of it and 
it is about to retired. I also had lots of the in color doily in Watermelon Wonder.
I stamped the sweet cage from Builder Birdcage stamp set in So Saffron and the ledge in 
Mint Macaron and the bird in Watermelon Wonder. 
I circle cut it out and layered on a piece of Mint Macaron cut with the 
Stitched Shapes framelits dies. The sentiment is from the same set
stamped in watermelon Wonder.
It has a nice modern look to it and yet a little retro! 
I hope your day is as exciting as mine!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Builder Birdcage
Ink: Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron
Paper: 2015-2017 in color DSP in Mint Macaron,
Whisper White, So Saffron
Layering Circle dies, Stitched Shapes framelits dies,
05-2017 In color doilies, Triple Banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment