Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunset Bird


I did a little casing for my 4th card class card from
Billie Moan over at ramblingrosestudio.com 
I saw this on Pinterest and loved the sunset look of the sponged circle
behind the bird. I cut of a template circle and then sponged 
on the bottom Watermelon Wonder, then Peekaboo Peach in the middle 
and then So Saffron on top.
I also water colored the bird after stamping him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
in the same colors. I stamped the branch in the same black ink and water colored it with 
Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede. The flower is in Watermelon Wonder.
I cut all of these with the matching dies from Birds & Blooms thinlits dies.
The sentiment is from the same set called Best Birds but the ink splatter
is from Timeless Textures stamped in Watermelon Wonder.
I like the way it turned out!

Hope you have a lovely Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Best Birds and Timeless Textures
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, 
Soft Suede, Peekaboo Peach and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Very Vanilla and Watermelon Wonder
Birds & Blooms thinlits dies, aqua painter, Layering Circle dies
sponges




No comments:

Post a Comment